Thursday, September 30, 2010

I ditched the coaching (and liked it)


Alright here is the deal. I have decided not to join any coaching for GMAT. Mainly for three reasons:
  1. I think I can handle it.
  2. I am not sure if I would be applying for MBA colleges next year.
  3. The coaching is too damn costly, I would rather get all the study material at half the price and study myself.
I know Princeton Review is a very good coaching institute, but on further analysis and realizing the time I would loose in traveling, it would be much more efficient and economic if I studied on my own. Hence bye-bye Princeton Review and Hello Lavinor Coaching. If you are interested in study sessions, you are more than welcome. Drop me an email, if you wish to get together.

I would post regular updates on my game plan and progress. Hope that would help all those who are on their own in GMAT preparations.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should start GMAT test. You can find many free useful resources such as: gmatonlinetest.com ...

    ReplyDelete